PRz Racing Team competition
- Formula Student United Kingdom 2015 on the Silverstone track – debut
- Formula Student SAE Italy 2015 on the Riccardo Paletti track20th place in combustion class and 11th place in main race
Formula Student Hungary 2016 in Gyor
4th in Business Presentation
Formula Student East 2016 in Gyor
15th place in combustion class, 7th place in Business Presentation
- Formula Student SAE Italy 2016 on the Riccardo Paletti track
- Formula Student Andorra 2018 on the Parcmotor Castelloli track
- 2nd place in the flue class in dynamic competitions.Special prize “The most brave team”.
- We have broadened our horizons and gained valuable experience that we intend to help you achieve revenues.
- We participated in the Design Event, Cost and Manufacturing Event and Business Presentation Event competitions, where we presented the PMT-03 project. Thanks to the hard work of our team, we won 2nd place in the Business Presentation category and 7th place in the Design Presentation category.
- The Formula Student Tatuus Cup competition turned out to be a great success for us. We won 2nd place in the team classification and 1st place in the individual drivers classification.
- 5 TROPHIES DURING FS COMPETITION IN CROATIA1st place Cost & Manufacturing
3rd place Business Plan Presentation6th place Engineering Design
2nd place Endurance3rd place Acceleration4th place Autocross6th place Skid Pad
Those results gave us 2ND PLACE IN OVERALL
During Formula Student East
- we achieved the 9th place in the general classification
The idea of taking part in the prestigious Formula Student competition was born in the minds of students of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Aviation of the Rzeszów University of Technology. They were united by a shared passion and willingness to face new challenges. The band was founded in 2013 and that year there was a generational change. Currently, the Student Science Club Formula Student is an organization that brings together students of all faculties who want to develop their scientific interests in a project aimed at designing and constructing a vehicle for racing applications.
Grand Prix Formula Student is currently one of the most difficult engineering competitions in the world. They require the acquisition and application of detailed knowledge in the field of, inter alia, mechanics, modern design methods, materials science, manufacturing technology, production cycle management, marketing and PR. Their creative combination stimulates the development of the entire design group, and the most outstanding engineers, known for their Formula 1 struggles, verify the progress.
PRz Racing Team is an organization that successfully fights against the stereotypical image of an inexperienced university graduate. World-class competition requires dedication and continuous improvement of the skills of future engineers – both theoretical and practical. Thousands of hours of hard work of our team members will certainly be appreciated by our future employers.
In order to popularize the project among the public and tighten cooperation with all Partners, we undertake various promotional activities:
VERVA Street Racing, Top Gear Live, 15th InterCars Fair, Profil Auto Show 2016, Polish Bolids Championship, 25th Rzeszów Rally, Polish Bolids Championship, Warsaw Moto Show, ProfiAuto Show, 1st Subcarpathian Automotive Fair.
TECHNOLOGICAL AND SCIENTIFIC:
20th Science Picnic of Polish Radio and the Copernicus Science Center, DPS Forum, European Rover Challenge 2016, Absolvent Talent Days, Warsaw Industry Week, 3D Printing Days, INNO-TECH Innovation and New Technologies Fair, Warsaw Industry Week, 7th Rzeszów Discovery Day, Days 3D printing, energy conference
CULTURAL AND SCIENTIFIC:
Strongman Champions League Poland, Opening of the bridge for them. Tadeusza Mazowiecki, Premiere 7. „Fast and Furious” parts with the Helios cinema network, Promotional recording „With Andrus in Galicja”, Salon Maturzystów, Visits of members of PRz Racing Team at the Orphanage in Łopuszka Mała, Night Meetings with Science, Motorbike Melting Marzanny in Rzeszów in the Podpromiu
Annually, we appear at several dozen events all over Poland, where we promote our work and the companies that support us.
- Scientific Grant „The Best of the Best” of the Ministry of Science and Higher EducationVictory in the nationwide technology competition NESCAFE Creators AcademyWinner of the nationwide PZU „Student Project of the Year” award in the Science and Technology category1st place in the Prototype category during the 2015 Łańcut Motor Club vehicle exhibitionVictory in the „Internet Users Award” category in the National Competition of KoKoN Scientific Circles organized by the Forum of Technical Universities.