Competition PRz Racing Team
- Science Grant „Best of the Best ” from Ministry of Science and Higher Education,
- 1st place in nationwide technological contest NESCAFE Creators Academy
- Laureate in Nationwide award PZU „Student’s project of the Year” in Science and Tech category
- 1st place In Prototype category In exhibition of vehicles by Motor Club Łańcut 2015
- 1st place in „Internet user’s award” category in nationwide competition of Scientific Clubs organized by Forum of Tech Universities
The idea of taking part in prestigious Formula Student competition was born in heads of students from Mechanical Engineering and Aviation Department of Rzeszów University of Technology. A shared passion for motorisation and willingness to confront the new challenges brought them together. That’s how the team has come into being in 2013. A generational change happened in this exact year and currently PRz Racing Team brings together students from all Departments of Rzeszów University of Technology, that seek to develop their scientific interest by joining the project aimed at designing and constructing a vehicle for racing applications.
Currently, Grand Prix Formula Student , is one of the most difficult engineering competition in the world. It requires a specific knowledge in fields such as mechanics, modern design methods, materials science, manufacturing technology, production cycle management, marketing , PR and many more. Their creative combination stimulates the development of the entire group of students that work on the project. This whole process and its progress is being verified by the most outstanding engineers known from the Formula 1.
PRz Racing Team is an organization that successfully fights with the stereotypical image of an inexperienced graduate from a university. World-class competition requires dedication and continuous improvement of the skills that future engineers possess – both theoretical and practical. Thousands of hours of hard work done by our team members will certainly be appreciated by our future employers.
In order to popularize our project among the public, and to intensify our cooperation with all partners, we undertake various promotional activities in following fields:
VERVA Street Racing, Top Gear Live, 15. InterCars Trade Fair, Profile Auto Show 2016,Polish Championship of Bolides , 25. Rzeszów Rally , Warsaw Motor Show, ProfiAuto Show, Ist Podkarpackie Automotive Show
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY:
20. Science Fair organized by Polish Radio and Kopernik’s Science Centrum , DPS Forum, European Rover Challenge 2016, Absolvent Talent Days, Warsaw Industry Week, Dni druku 3D, Innovation and New Technology INNO-TECH Trade Fair, 7th Rzeszów’s „Explorer Day”, Energy Conference
Strongman Champions League Poland, Opening of the Tadeusza Mazowieckiego’s Bridge, Opening night of „Fast and Furious 7” with Helios network , Promotional Record „Z Andrusem po Galicji”, Salon Maturzystów, Visiting a orphanage in Łopuszka Mała, „Night with Science”,
Every year, we appear on dozens of events in Poland where we promote our work and SUPPORTING US COMPANIES